Plaid Swan has a wonderful opportunity for local entertainers. We are looking to fill a new, exciting position for one of our clients.
Title: 60’s and 70’s Entertainer (Go-Go Dancers and Hippie’s)
Reports to: Public Relations Specialist, Brittani Vanderweerd
Status: Part-Time; 10-25 hours per week.
Schedule: Varies depending on events; Nights, weekends, and holidays
Plaid Swan is looking for men and women to play the role of entertainers such as hippies and go-go dancers for events throughout the summer for a client. You will help create an energetic and vibrant surrounding. Events may include: Product release parties, parades, community festivals and events, and other events as needed, so nights and weekends are a must. If you are outgoing, interactive, dependable and love acting and dressing up, we’re looking for you!
- Attend costume fittings, photography sessions, and makeup calls associated with events
- Perform in parades, night establishments, community events and festivals, and other client related events.
- You will be performing for and working directly with the public. This may include serving customers in at event, walking in parades, and mingling with crowds.
- You will developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, including but not limited to co-workers and the general public.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Outgoing and interactive (both are a must!).
- Incredible energy and ability to create a certain atmosphere while entertaining a crowd.
- Must be well spoken as you will be interacting and talking to general public.
- You may be working as a team, so you must be reliable, responsible and dependable to fulfill your obligations.
- As an entertainer, it will require being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- This job will require developing one’s own ways of doing things and guiding oneself with little supervision.
- This job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Maintain a professional appearance in character.
- You will be performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, lifting, balancing, walking, dancing, and handling of materials.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in good physical shape.
- Must be interactive and outgoing
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be available for weekend, nights, and holidays.
- Must be able to work well with others and be a team player.
- Must pass a background check.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and references to email@example.com by Friday, May 13th, 2016.